Jumat, 13 April 2012

my family

to my parents

Love ... affection ... you always give me ...
You slam the bones ... you squeeze the sweat ...
But you're always trying to smile in front of me ...
Although I often disobey ...
you never stop giving all of that ...
You also never ask for a reply from me at all ...
Because I know ... you do all of that ...
Just to make me happy ...
You're the light of my life ...
lamps in every step you ...
Sorry ... if I have not been able to repay all the kindness you've given me ...
But I promise ... I will always try my best ... and pray for your happiness in your senior years later ...
So you are always smiling ... even though what I give you ... not for what I have received so far ...






 Mom and Dad. are two very deserving of life. giving without asking for much less asked for by force. That's my parents. whether the other premises. there is a story, if the parents have gini and so. for me every story, a story or kenagan with him both the happiness and beauty is unparalleled. although my friend says bad parents, lack of attention, after her mother died and he was a prolonged grieving.

maternal love, is not smaller than the evil we think. and even, it is our feeling that he's just evil. simply because the desire is not fulfilled, atauhanya being sent out this and that, then we convict us bad parents? big mistake if so. they do it with love because they probably already know what the consequences for us if you agree to our wishes.
keep in mind, our parents never ABG. so common that they feel know what will happen if we do something.


 saya bersyukur atas apa yang allah berikan kepada saya, dan saya sangat bersyukur allah memberikan keluarga yang begitu sangat saya cintai.. hidup yang lebih saya utamakan adalah hidup bersama keluarga, bersama keluarga yang slalu sayang dan mencintai saya sampai kapan pun dan bisa menerima saya dalam keadaan seperti apapun..
 

1 komentar: